Professional Steel Pier Foundation Repair Services In Enid, OK
If you are concerned that something might be wrong with your foundation, you need to reach out to an expert team that can help you address the problem. That is where our team can assist you.
We are Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, the most professional steel pier foundation repair company in Enid and it has been our pleasure to work with a wide variety of homeowners and business owners in the local area. Your foundation is an important part of your building, and you need to protect it with the right repair services.
There are a number of issues that you may spot with your foundation that could indicate that it is time to reach out to a professional service.
You may notice that there are some gaps developing between your doors and windows, or you may spot that the brick-and-mortar outside of your home is starting to crack. If you notice these issues, you may need to take care of him as quickly as possible.
We use some of the best repair techniques in the industry. This includes using hydraulically driven steel piers in Enid, OK. This is a repair technique that is not only approved by engineers but endorsed by them as well.
That is why we continue to use it to help our customers. Learn more about the service below, and give us a call to schedule an appointment with a member of our team.
Why Should You Use Steel Pier Foundation Repair Services?
There are a few reasons why you should take advantage of Steel Pier foundation repair services. They include:
- Efficiency: If you want to get your foundation repaired as conveniently as possible and if the situation/structure calls for it, you should go with this repair technique. We can use hydraulic power to drive steel piers into the ground, which can quickly and efficiently stabilize your foundation and exterior walls.
- Battle-Tested: This is one of the most reliable foundation repair solutions in the industry. Our chief engineers and technicians have been recommending it for decades, and it is still in use to this day because it is an effective repair solution. If you want consistent results, this is the repair option to choose.
- Endurance: This is also a solution that will stand up to the test of time. We will not only fix your foundation today, but we will also protect it tomorrow. We even offer a lifetime transferable warranty on our steel piers because of how confident we are in their performance.
Clearly, there are a lot of reasons why you should go with this foundation repair solution, and it would be our pleasure to use it to help you protect your home as well.
What Are the Steps In A Steel Pier Foundation Repair Process?
Here’s a brief overview of OFS’s engineer-approved, six-step process for installing hydraulically driven steel piers:
- OFS’s five-star rated crew members manually dig with shovels until they reach the bottom of the footing.
- An OFS premium quality steel bracket is placed underneath the footing that sits like a chair.
- With a hydraulic ram, a steel pipe is driven through the bracket until the pipe hits the point of refusal (this is often referred to as bedrock or as load-bearing strata).
- The pipe is then welded to the bracket.
- OFS crew members backfill and tamp the dirt that was removed.
6. Cracks are sealed in order to aid in the prevention of water intrusion and to provide a cosmetically appealing finish.
Concrete Vs. Steel Piers: The Better Choice
With Oklahoma’s expansive clay soil, the best pier for foundation repair is the hydraulically driven steel pier. Driven deep into the soil, steel piers stabilize the home’s foundation. At OFS, this engineer-approved process is backed by a lifetime transferable warranty.
Following are three reasons why concrete piers fail and can leave the homeowner back at “square one”:
- Susceptibility to Shifting: Concrete piers are prone to shifting due to soil movement and settling, potentially leading to future structural problems.
- Limited Load-Bearing Capacity: Compared to steel, concrete piers may have limitations in their load-bearing capacity, which could impact their long-term effectiveness.
- Potential Cracking: Over time, concrete piers might develop cracks, compromising their stability and ability to support your home.
Following are three reasons why steel piers provide lasting structural stability to homes in Stillwater, OK:
- Strength That Lasts: Steel piers are known for their exceptional load-bearing capacity. They provide unwavering support, effectively combating settling and shifting.
- Durability: Steel piers are built to withstand the test of time, keeping your foundation stable for years to come.
- Precision Installation: Steel piers are hydraulically driven deep into the soil until they reach a stable stratum. This precision ensures reliable support for your home, preventing future foundation issues.
Why Should You Choose Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC In Enid, OK?
Even though there are a handful of companies that may offer foundation repair services in Enid, Oklahoma, we are one of the top options in the region. Some of the reasons why our clients continue to trust us include:
- You do not need to worry about being surprised by any unexpected bills from us. We will be open, honest, and transparent with all of our pricing before we get started. We will also provide you with a comprehensive and free evaluation and estimate so you understand exactly how much our services cost. This will make it easier for you to plan accordingly.
- We always put the needs of our customers ahead of our own. We provide some of the best customer service in the industry, and our customer service is reflected in the quality of our reviews. We are responsive to your needs, and we will keep you updated every step of the way.
- We have a tremendous amount of experience in our field. Led by a chief technician and co-owner of the company with more than 35 years of experience, we have seen just about every problem imaginable. We use this experience to help you fix your foundation.
- We are properly insured. We have also received plenty of awards from some of the top organizations in our field. You can find some of our Awards and recognitions on sites such as Angie’s List, HomeAdvisor, and the Better Business Bureau. We are also regularly vetted by national home improvement organizations.
Because of all of these reasons, we believe that you should choose Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC if you are looking for help with your foundation repair. It would be our pleasure to take a look at your foundation and fix it for you.
Best Steel Pier Foundation Repair Company In Enid, OK
If you believe that something is wrong with your foundation in Enid, Oklahoma, you need to reach out to a professional team that can help you fix it as quickly as possible.
At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we would love to use the latest tools and techniques in our field to help you fix your foundation. We also offer additional services like foundation repair, basement repair, pier and beam repair, crawl space repair and stem wall repair in Enid, OK. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with a member of our foundation solutions team, and learn about how we can help you with your foundation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The average foundation repair cost with OFS, LLC in 2023 is $5,760. However, this cost depends on the size of the home, the extent of damage, the number of piers required, labor and material costs, etc. For exact prices, contact Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, a foundation repair company that services Enid, OK, and schedule a free evaluation.
At OFS, our engineer-approved hydraulically driven steel piers provide lasting structural support and stability. We don’t cut corners or offer partial fixes. Backed by a lifetime transferable warranty, our steel piers provide Enid, OK homeowners with peace of mind.
In our experience, we have not come across many instances in which foundation repair is covered by insurance. We recommend that homeowners check their policies and consult with their insurance agent for confirmation.