Professional Slab Foundation Repair & Steel Piering In OKC
Structural engineers commonly recommend the use of steel piers for conventional or slab foundations. Hydraulically-driven steel piers reach deeply into the Oklahoma soil to stabilize the home. Learn more about our thorough assessment and treatment processes of slab foundations, one of the more common types of house structures in Oklahoma.
With a co-owner with over 35 years of experience and a professional crew who provide award-winning service, Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC has the care and precision customers across the state trust with their homes’ slab foundations.
Whether it is in Oklahoma City, Yukon, Norman, Guthrie, Moore, or anywhere in between, many homes in Oklahoma have a concrete slab foundation. Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC provides the highest quality processes and services that address both interior and exterior foundation-related issues regarding concrete slab foundations.
Signs Of Foundation Damage
Repairing foundation damage is critical, but how do you know if your foundation needs help? Here are some of the most common signs of foundation problems:
- Cracked sheetrock
- Uneven floors
- Cracked floors
- Misaligned windows and doors
- Displaced moldings
- Wall rotation
- Separation around windows, doors, walls, or garage door.
- Cracked or visibly broken foundation
- Cracked bricks
- Cracks in mortar
If you think your home or building may have signs of foundation damage, contact Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC to schedule a free evaluation.
“We had a great experience with Oklahoma Foundation Solutions. We were selling our house and got the dreaded ‘you need piers’ inspection. Charles from OFS came out the same day we called to schedule a free estimate and explained in simple terms what we needed. Not pushy and not condescending like a few others that we called during this process. When it came to scheduling, we worked with Noah, who really accommodated our tight schedule to get the work done before we had some personal events occur that would have made the work more challenging all-around. If you have to get piers, which in Oklahoma it’s probably a matter of time, then we recommend these guys.”
– Daniel R., Google Business Review
Quality Concrete Slab Repair Services
At the on site evaluation, Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC will provide you with a detailed, customized quote for the service that is required. We will carefully assess the issue and determine the best repair method for your home or building to ensure the foundation will be structurally sound. No matter what type of structural problem your home or building may experience, our repair experts will effectively address it so that you can count on the integrity of your structure.
- For cracked floors in need of interior concrete slab crack repair, our engineer-approved and steel-reinforced floor stitching can tie a cracked slab back together to ensure structural stability.
- Look no further than Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, for the best brick, wood, and concrete repair services in Oklahoma. As an Oklahoma-owned and operated company, we are proud to serve the entire state of Oklahoma to treat the various effects of an unstable foundation.
- For many homes, ultimately, steel piers are needed for slab foundations. For the best hydraulically driven steel pier service in the city or countryside of the entire state of Oklahoma, trust the experts at Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC.
Hydraulically Driven Steel Piers
The structural integrity of the foundation is absolutely essential for the entire building. Over time, or due to the extreme Oklahoma weather, the foundation can settle and sink, causing disastrous structural problems. One of the best ways to ensure the stability of your building is by stabilizing your foundation with hydraulically driven steel piers. As a result of Oklahoma’s unique clay and soil, most, if not all, structural engineers recommend the use of hydraulically-driven steel piers to stabilize exterior walls of a foundation. Our team at Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC provides exemplary hydraulically driven steel piers services for commercial and residential buildings. These services are backed by the oversight of an owner with over three decades of experience in foundation repair. The hydraulically driven steel piers are backed with a Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
Hydraulically driven steel piers can stabilize a foundation and protect against future movement and settlement. During the on-site evaluation, our team of experts will assess the structure to determine the number of hydraulically-driven steel piers needed, if any, to ensure the building is structurally sound. Then, the customer is provided with a comprehensive analysis of the structural issues the building is experiencing and is also provided with a detailed explanation of the service that will be provided. A formal quote is emailed to the customer shortly thereafter.
Advantages of Choosing Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC
- Experienced – OFS’s Chief Technician has repaired homes and structures with slab foundations for over 35 years with increased specialization
- Credible – Accredited and A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau and approved by Home Advisor; Insured
- Highly Rated – Perfect, 5-star rating and review average on Facebook, Google, Angie’s List, and Yelp
- Effective – Efficient processes, precise bids, and no upselling ensure the best pricing and results; structurally and cosmetically sound
To learn more about our hydraulically driven steel pier service, schedule your free consultation today by contacting us HERE.