Are you experiencing issues with your concrete foundation? Don’t worry, Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC is here to help. With our expertise and advanced techniques, we specialize in providing reliable and effective solutions for concrete foundation repair.
Signs of Concrete Foundation Damage
Checking your foundation regularly is important for catching any early signs of damage. It is natural for your foundation to settle over time, but there are some signs of foundation stress you should look out for.
The signs of foundation damage include:
- Cracked bricks.
- Visibly cracked or broken foundation.
- Wall rotation.
- Displaced moldings.
- Separation around the windows, walls, or garage door.
- Uneven or cracked floors.
- Cracked sheetrock.
If you notice any of the above, it is time to get your concrete foundation evaluated by the professionals at Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC. The quicker you identify foundation damage, the easier, faster, and less expensive it is to repair.
What Is The Process For Concrete Foundation Repair?
Not all slab cracks require repair. Two common factors structural engineers and foundation repair companies take into consideration when determining if a slab crack needs repair are the length and width of the crack and any elevation change created by the crack. While interior piers can be installed to stabilize a settling interior concrete slab, one of the more common services foundation repair companies provide to address interior slab cracks is an engineer-approved process referred to as floor stitching.
Here’s a brief overview of our engineer-approved, five-step process for repairing interior slab cracks, which is commonly referred to as floor stitching:
- Our 5-star rated crew members prepare the area where the work will be performed. We make every effort to contain dust and debris.
- Once the area is prepared, we remove approximately four to six inches on each side of the slab crack.
- Once the concrete is removed, we drill and pin epoxied rebar into the existing slab.
- New concrete is then poured, and the old concrete is removed. This effectively ties the interior concrete slab back to one piece as opposed to the separate pieces the slab crack created.
- The work area is thoroughly cleaned. We take pride in leaving the job site cleaner than we found it.
It is important to note that sometimes the slab cracks are so severe or prevalent that floor stitching is not a viable option. When this occurs, the service our company provides is partial or complete interior slab replacement.
Hydraulically Driven Steel Piers for Stabilization
Our team at Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC utilizes cutting-edge technology and industry-leading practices to stabilize concrete foundations. We employ hydraulically driven steel piers, a proven method for restoring the structural integrity of your foundation. These steel piers are driven deep into stable soil layers, providing maximum support and preventing further settling or shifting.
- Precise Installation: Our experienced technicians carefully assess the specific needs of your foundation, determining the optimal placement and depth for the steel piers.
- Long-lasting Stability: The steel piers create a solid foundation support system, ensuring long-term stability for your structure.
- Professional Expertise: Our skilled professionals follow strict quality standards and adhere to industry guidelines, delivering reliable and durable results.
Floor Stitching for Slab Cracks
Concrete slab cracks can compromise the safety and stability of your building. At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we offer floor stitching solutions to repair and reinforce cracked concrete slabs. Our team uses advanced techniques to strengthen and restore structural integrity.
- Effective Repair: Our floor stitching method involves drilling and installing steel rebar across the affected area, effectively bonding and preventing further separation.
- Timely Intervention: By addressing slab cracks promptly, we help prevent potential safety hazards and further damage to your property.
Why Choose OFS, LLC For Concrete Foundation Repair Services?
- Experience and Expertise: With years of experience in the foundation repair industry, we have developed a deep understanding of concrete foundation issues and the most effective repair techniques.
- Advanced Technology: We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technology to deliver precise and reliable solutions.
- Skilled Professionals: Our team consists of highly trained and friendly professionals who are dedicated to providing exceptional service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Customized Approach: We understand that every foundation repair project is unique. That’s why we offer personalized solutions tailored to your specific needs and the requirements of your concrete foundation.
- Quality Assurance: At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we prioritize quality and strive for excellence in every aspect of our work. We stand behind our repairs.
Don’t let concrete foundation issues compromise the safety and stability of your property. Contact Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC today for reliable and professional concrete foundation repair services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Foundation issues don’t always happen on outside walls; they can also show up on the interior of houses. Slab cracks are one of the more common interior foundation issues homeowners face. At OFS, we offer engineer-approved services that bring lasting structural stability to homes with concrete foundations. These services include interior piers, floor stitching, and partial or complete slab replacement.
The average foundation repair cost with OFS, LLC in 2023 is $5,760. Please note that the exact cost may be higher or lower, depending on the size of the project, labor and material costs, etc.
OFS installs interior piers for homes that have experienced settlement with the interior concrete slab. Since each house is unique and moves differently, we can’t guarantee maximum elevation recovery or leveling. The primary intent of this service is to provide lasting structural stability to the areas where the work is performed.
Not all cracks warrant foundation repair. However, cracks in the brick or mortar of your home need to be evaluated by a foundation repair professional. At OFS, our evaluations and evaluation reports (when applicable) are free.
Differential settlement of a home’s foundation is often a result of the expansion and contraction of Oklahoma’s expansive clay soil. The soil expands when it receives moisture (i.e., rainfall), and it contracts when it experiences moisture loss (i.e., extreme heat with little rainfall). This can cause structural imbalances and visible signs of foundation-related issues. One sign of potential foundation-related issues on exterior walls is stair-step cracks in bricks and mortar. Depending on the severity/volume of cracks and other factors, foundation repair may be needed. Contact OFS today for a free evaluation and evaluation report (if applicable).
Concrete slab foundations are more common in newer homes. Pier and beam foundations are more common in older homes. OFS provides several engineer-approved services for both types of foundations that provide lasting structural stability and support.