Professional Steel Pier Foundation Repair Services In Norman, OK
With Oklahoma’s clay and unique soils, there is a chance there may be movement issues, and you may need help with your foundation repair. If that is the case, we can assist you. At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we are one of the most trusted companies in the industry, and it would be our pleasure to help you with all of your Norman Foundation needs.
Our award-winning service and our engineer-approved techniques provide you with access to the best technicians, equipment, and repair techniques in the industry.
There are a lot of signs that could indicate that something is wrong with your foundation. Perhaps you have noticed that there are some cracks in the brick-and-mortar outside your house. Maybe there are some separation gaps around trim boards, doors, windows, or garages. Regardless of the situation, you need to make sure that your foundation is healthy and secure. It plays a significant role in the value of your property.
We can use hydraulically driven steel piers to help you efficiently repair your foundation. Take a look at what this technique entails, and contact us today to make an appointment with our team.
What Is The Process Of Steel Pier Foundation Repair?
Here’s a brief overview of OFS’s engineer-approved, six-step process for installing hydraulically driven steel piers:
- OFS’s five-star rated crew members manually dig with shovels until they reach the bottom of the footing.
- An OFS premium quality steel bracket is placed underneath the footing that sits like a chair.
- With a hydraulic ram, a steel pipe is driven through the bracket until the pipe hits the point of refusal (this is often referred to as bedrock or as load bearing strata).
- The pipe is then welded to the bracket.
- OFS crew members backfill and tamp the dirt that was removed.
- Cracks are sealed in order to aid in the prevention of water intrusion and to provide a cosmetically appealing finish.
Why Should You Use Steel Pier Foundation Services?
There are numerous reasons why you need to rely on Steel Pier Foundation services for your building. A few of the top reasons why so many of our customers love this solution include:
- Durable Repair Job: Even though we can certainly help you fix your foundation today, we know that you want it to stay intact tomorrow. We use this engineer-approved repair technique to stabilize a foundation that is built to last. We are so confident in this technique that we even provide a lifetime transferable warranty on our steel piers once they are in the ground.
- Reliable: We also recommend this foundation repair technique because it is reliable. It has been used in our field for many years, and it continues to provide clients with consistent results. We also have technicians, engineers, and inspectors who consistently recommend it. If you would like to learn more about why it is so effective, we invite you to reach out to us today.
- Effective: Simply put, this is one of the most effective solutions to help you address issues with your foundation. We can use this technique to minimize future movement, support your structure, and protect the value of your property. We even use this solution to help you support walls that might otherwise have been damaged.
For all of these reasons, rely on our hydraulically driven steel piers to help you repair your foundation. We know that this might be new to you, and that is why we invite you to reach out to us for more information. At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we always provide you with the best solution possible.
Why Should You Rely On Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC For Foundation Repair In Norman?
We understand that you probably have a few options available if you are looking for help with your foundation in the local area. Some of the biggest reasons why you should rely on us include:
- Transparency: We are open, honest, and transparent about everything that we do. We have received numerous awards from Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau, and numerous other reputable organizations.
- Experience: We have an unparalleled level of experience in our field. For more than 35 years, our co-owner and chief technician has been leading the way in helping people in the local area with issues with their foundation, and we can utilize this experience to help you with your needs as well.
- No Stress: We understand that people are under more stress than they have ever been in the past. We have worked hard to expand the services that we offer to make sure we can handle all of the problems related to your foundation. You don’t have to worry about lifting a finger when you work with us. With our professional inspectors, trained crews, and expertise, you can have peace of mind knowing we’ll perform a precise, neat job.
- Responsive Team: Our team is always responsive to your needs. Our customer service is second to none, and it is the service we provide to our clients that sets us apart. Our communication, attentiveness, and commitment to customer service will make sure you are cared for and happy.
For all of these reasons, if you are looking for help with your foundation in Norman, Oklahoma, look no further than Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC.
Best Steel Pier Foundation Repair Company In Norman, OK
If you are looking for steel pier foundation repair services in Norman, OK, it would be our pleasure to assist you. At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, it is our pleasure to provide services to both homeowners and business owners. We have a sterling reputation in the local area, and it would be our pleasure to show you why. Get your foundation repaired today. Also, don’t hesitate to ask about our additional services: foundation repair, crawl space repair, and stem wall repair in Norman, OK! Contact us today to speak to a member of our team!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Hydraulically driven steel piers at Oklahoma Foundation Solutions is the contractor of choice for Norman, OK homeowners. Our hydraulically driven steel piers have been proven to stabilize foundations, to protect home values, and to provide homeowners with peace of mind.
The average foundation repair cost with OFS, LLC in 2023 is $5,760. Please note that the exact cost may be higher or lower depending on the number of piers required, labor, and material costs, etc.
Oklahoma Foundation Solutions (OFS) is the #1 Choice in Steel Pier Foundation Repair in Norman, OK. Led by a chief technician with over 30 years of foundation repair experience, our services are engineer-approved. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have countless five-star ratings across reputable platforms such as Google, Home Advisor, Angie’s List, and Facebook.
Yes. Steel piering is a permanent solution to foundation-related issues on exterior walls. At OFS, our steel piers are backed by a lifetime transferable warranty.