Exceptional Foundation Repair Services in Stillwater, OK
When you are looking for a team of professionals who can help you take care of your house and your property, look no further than Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC. Our team has a tremendous amount of experience in Stillwater, Oklahoma, and it has been our pleasure to work with homeowners across the surrounding area.
We have multiple decades of experience in the industry, and as leaders in the industry, we have the high-quality, engineer-approved products and processes in our field to ensure we provide you with the best solutions.
We understand that foundation problems can develop quickly, and they can have a significant impact on the value of your property and your overall quality of life. As demonstrated by the litany of positive reviews that we have, it would be our pleasure to help you.
Take a look at some of our foundation repair services below, and give us a call today to schedule an appointment with a member of our team.
From The First Call To The Complete, Neat Finish
With OFS’s award-winning, streamlined service, customers can rely on an opening call from a courteous and prompt office. They can then count on an obligation-free evaluation and estimate based only on what is needed. When the job begins, the customer can count on professional and precise work from the OFS crew. Even after the work is neatly completed, the customer can count on the lifetime transferrable warranty for our hydraulically-driven steel piers. OFS provides complete customer care from start to finish and beyond.“We had a great experience with Oklahoma Foundation Solutions. We were selling our house and got the dreaded “you need piers” inspection. Charles from OK Foundation Solutions came out the same day we called to schedule a free estimate and explained in simple terms what we needed. Not pushy and not condescending like a few others that we called during this process. When it came to scheduling, we worked with Noah, who really accommodated our tight schedule to get the work done before we had some personal events occur that would have made the work more challenging all-around. Noah also worked with us on billing and kept it simple and we never felt hassled through the process. We love to support small local businesses, and if you have to get piers, which in Oklahoma its probably a matter of time, then we recommend these guys.” -Daniel R, Google Business Reviews
Vetted And Approved By Industry Leaders And Customers
To be considered among the best in foundation repair services, OFS has strived to provide premium quality foundation repair and leveling work worthy of trust over the years. That trust extends to both business agencies and home improvement ratings organizations. The Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, and Home Advisor have all screened, vetted, and approved OFS. High-quality work and organization has bred high ratings with all of these companies.Furthermore, the five-star ratings and recommendations of customers in the Stillwater region speak volumes. Satisfied customers value the precise work done on the most important asset: their property. They also respect the high standards, consistent communication, expertise, and reasonable pricing that OFS gives customers.If you are experiencing foundation-related issues such as cracked brick, cracked flooring, sloped floors, or gaps and separation in different areas of the home–or if you are unsure and simply want an evaluation–then call on OFS. Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC believes in and delivers in offering the best service to each and every customer.
The Signs You Need Foundation Repair Services
There are several signs that could indicate that you require foundation repair services. Some of the issues you may notice include:
- You may see displacement of your freeze board
- You might spot a few cracks in your sheetrock
- You could see cracks in your mortar and brick
- You might notice separations between your wood trim and your brick
- You could have cracks in your concrete slab
- You may notice wood rot
- You might have cracks in the sheetrock on your interior walls and ceiling
At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we offer a wide variety of services that can help you address these concerns and protect your home. If you notice these issues, do not delay! Contact us to learn more about how we can help you repair your foundation.
How To Repair Foundation Cracks and Damages In The Interior Concrete Slab?
Not all slab cracks require repair. Two common factors structural engineers and foundation repair companies take into consideration when determining if a slab crack needs repair are the length and width of the crack and any elevation change created by the crack. While interior piers can be installed to stabilize a settling interior concrete slab, one of the more common services foundation repair companies provide to address interior slab cracks is an engineer-approved process referred to as floor stitching.
Here’s a brief overview of our engineer-approved, five-step process for repairing interior slab cracks:
- Our 5-star rated crew members prepare the area where the work will be performed. We make every effort to contain dust and debris.
- Once the area is prepared, we remove approximately four to six inches on each side of the slab crack.
- Once the concrete is removed, we drill and pin epoxied rebar into the existing slab.
- New concrete is then poured where the old concrete was removed. This effectively ties the interior concrete slab back to one piece as opposed to the separate pieces the slab crack created.
- The work area is thoroughly cleaned. We take pride in leaving the job site cleaner than we found it.
It is important to note that sometimes the slab cracks are so severe or prevalent that floor stitching is not a viable option. When this occurs, the service our company provides is partial or complete interior slab replacement.
Services Provided By Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC
At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we have worked hard to expand the solutions we provide to make sure we can address a wide variety of concerns. Some of the most common services that we offer include:
- Professional basement repair services
- Expert crawl space repair services
- Exceptional slab foundation repair services
- Steel Pier Foundation Repair Services
- Stem Wall Repair Services
- Foundation repair services for both residential clients and commercial customers
Clearly, we have the training and experience necessary to help just about everyone in the local area. We use the best practices in our field, combining them with the engineer-approved materials in the industry. For example, we can repair your crawl space using a pier and beam system, or we can use steel piers to support the exterior of the building.
We can even help you reconstruct your basement. At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we are a versatile team, and we can customize our solutions to meet your needs.
We always put the needs of our customers ahead of our own, and it would be our pleasure to do the same for you. Rely on our professional solutions to take care of all of your foundation requirements.
The Top Benefits Of Working With Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC For Stillwater Foundation Repair
At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we are proud to be one of the most trusted names in the local area for all foundation repair needs. There are several reasons why our customers and clients continue to rely on us. Some of the top reasons include:
- Quality Performance: We simply provide you with the best product. All of our processes are approved by engineers, and our crew has a tremendous amount of training. We have multiple five-star ratings from numerous prior clients that serve as a testament to the quality of the services that we provide.
- Exceptional Experience: We also have an unparalleled level of experience in this industry. Our chief technician and co-owner has more than 35 years of experience providing foundation repair services, and we leverage every bit of this experience to help you take care of your foundation.
- Stress-Free: We understand that you have a lot of concerns if you are reaching out to us for help preparing your foundation. We streamline the process to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible. We will make sure that your home looks beautiful when we are done, and we always prioritize the quality of the results we provide. We even offer a lifetime transferable warranty on our steel piers.
Call Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC For The Best Foundation Repair Services In Stillwater, OK
If you have questions or concerns about the foundation of your building, it is important to reach out to a professional team as quickly as possible. At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, it would be our honor to be that team for you.
We have a sterling reputation in the field because we always put the needs of the customer ahead of our own. Let us show you what you can expect if you decide to work with the team from Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC.
We also offer additional services like crawl space repair, steel pier foundation repair and basement repair in Stillwater, OK! Contact us today to schedule an appointment with a member of our team. We would be happy to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes. At OFS, our services provide lasting structural support and stability.
The average foundation repair cost with OFS, LLC in 2023 is $5,760. However, this cost depends on the size of the home, the extent of damage, and what type of repair/service the house needs. For exact prices, contact Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, a foundation repair company that services Stillwater, OK, and schedule a free evaluation.
Here are three reasons why our customers choose to address their home’s foundation-related issues now versus waiting:
- Protect Your Most Valuable Asset: Addressing the problem now prevents it from getting worse over time.
- Financial Benefit: Foundation issues never get better in the future. The least costly time to fix these issues is now. Also, when selling a home, the cost of foundation repair is almost always less than the financial loss of selling the home as-is.
- Peace of Mind: Taking care of the issues now allows for the opportunity to focus on what is most important in life.
Contact OFS today to schedule a free, no-obligation evaluation for your Stillwater, OK home.