Is your Del City, Oklahoma business or home experiencing foundation related issues? If so, we would be happy to help you. Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, is proud to work with residential and commercial customers to help repair their foundation and to provide them with peace of mind. Led by a co-owner and chief technician with more than three decades of experience in the industry, we are in the perfect position to help you.
Take a look at some foundation issues below, and do not hesitate to reach out to an expert for help. The sooner you can address the issue, the faster you can fix the structural integrity of your building.
The Top Signs of Foundation Issues
Just like other issues with your home, foundation related issues can present in a variety of ways. If you believe there is a foundation related issue with your home, contact us today and schedule a free evaluation. Some of the most common signs of foundation related issues include:
- Cracks in the interior concrete slab.
- Separation/gaps between brick and window trim or between brick and garage trim.
- Cracks in your sheetrock.
- Cracks in the brick and/or mortar on the exterior of your building or home.
- Floors may feel like they are a bit spongy or bouncy.
- Floors may appear sloped or uneven.
If you have any of these issues, please reach out to a specialist who can inspect your foundation, and that is where the team from Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC can help you.
Services Provided By Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC
At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we provide numerous engineer approved services that address foundation related issues. It is important for you to make sure that you have a comprehensive evaluation and solution that will address the areas of concern. Some of the services we offer include:
- We have vast experience working on businesses and homes that have a slab foundation. The most common services we provide on slab foundations is the installation of the hydraulically driven steel pier (when the property is experiencing settlement) and “floor stitching” (when there is a crack in the interior concrete slab).
- We have extensive experience working on businesses and homes that have a crawl space. The most common services we provide on crawl spaces are the installation of a pier and system, sill plate repair, and stem wall replacement.
- We have experience working on businesses and homes that have a basement. The most common services we provide on basements are the installation of new basement walls and the installation of steel I beams.
What sets us apart is that we have experience working with both residential and commercial customers in Del City, Oklahoma. Our engineer approved processes have benefitted countless Del City, Oklahoma properties over the years.
If you are ready to work with the best foundation repair company in the industry, contact Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC.
Reasons To Work With Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC
If you are looking for an expert team that can help you fix your business or home, we know that you have plenty of options. A few of the reasons why you should count on us to help you repair your Del City, Oklahoma foundation include:
- Our co-owner and chief technician has over three decades of experience. Our inspectors and crews are experienced, highly trained, and professional. We bring many years of experience to the industry, and we will use all of it to make sure we provide you with the quality service that you expect.
- Having foundation related issues can be stressful, but we will give you the peace of mind you are looking for. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and let our highly experienced team address your concerns.
- We have received several awards because of our service, and we would be happy to show you why.
Call Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC for Help With Your Foundation in Del City, OK
Foundation issues related to your business or home can be significant, and you should work with an expert company that can help you. At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, it would be our pleasure to help you fix any issues that you may be experiencing with your foundation. Our inspectors, crew leaders, and crew members are highly trained and experienced. Give us a call today to schedule a free evaluation. We look forward to working with you.