If you feel that your Guthrie, Oklahoma business or home is experiencing foundation related issues, contact Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC to schedule a free evaluation. We are one of the most trusted companies in the area when it comes to crawl space repair services. We have worked on buildings of all shapes and sizes, and we have the experience necessary to help you fix your crawl space as well. Take a look at some of our repair services below, and contact us today to schedule a free evaluation.
The Top Indications of Crawl Space Issues
If you are wanting to get your Guthrie, Oklahoma crawl space area fixed, the first step is to identify issues. Some of the most common signs that could indicate a possible foundation related issue with your crawl space include:
- Floors appear sloped or uneven.
- Door frames appear slanted.
- Floors feel “spongy” or bouncy as you walk across them.
- Wood rot.
- Cracks in sheetrock.
These are a few of the most common signs that could indicate a possible foundation related issue with your crawl space. At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we will work with you personally to help you fix these issues at your convenience. That way, we can protect your home and prevent future problems from happening.
How Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC Fixes Guthrie Crawl Spaces
If you are looking for a company that can customize your repair solution to meet your needs, then count on the team from Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC. We have a variety of repair techniques that we can use to help you fix your crawls pace. Some of the ways that we can help you include:
- Installation of a Pier and Beam System: This engineer approved process is the most common foundation repair service we utilize in crawl spaces. Treated beams, concrete block piers, steel screw jacks, and steel reinforced poured concrete bases ensure that the area where the work is performed is stabilized and structurally sound. When applicable, our pier and beam systems are backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Sill Plate Repair: The sill plate is located at the bottom of the wall, where your wall studs join with the rest of the structure. If there is any damage to your sill plate, our sill plate services can address the issue.
- Stem Wall Replacement: If there is an issue with your stem wall, our experienced and professional team can help you. We utilize a steel reinforced and concrete filled stem wall that ensures stability.
If you are looking for a team that uses the best repair techniques and services in the industry, look no further than Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC. It would be our pleasure to assist you.
Why You Should Choose Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC
If you are looking for a service that can help you repair your crawl space in Guthrie, Oklahoma, we understand that you have plenty of choices. There are several reasons why you should choose our company.
- We have been in this industry for many years, and we can use that experience to help you.
- Our customers are put first, and that is why we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We have also won awards from Home Advisor and Angie’s List.
- We will answer any questions and concerns you have before we get started. We will provide you with a free estimate and evaluation report (if needed) before the repair process begins.
If you are looking for a reliable team that can help you repair your foundation in Guthrie, Oklahoma, then look no further than Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC. We would be honored to help you fix any issues that you might have with your foundation.
Contact Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC for All Guthrie Crawl Space Repair Issues
We are Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, and we are available to evaluate your crawl space area. Once our highly trained inspector is finished with the evaluation, he will let you know exactly what needs to be done to help you repair the issue. Then, you will receive a quote, an evaluation report (if needed), and a sample copy of any applicable warranties to you via email. We will keep you updated every step of the way, providing you with a reliable result. If you are ready to repair your foundation and make it stabilized and structurally sound, give us a call today to schedule a free evlaluation. We would be honored to help you with your crawl space.