Expert Crawl Space Repair Services in Midwest City, OK
Are you looking for a professional team that can help you repair your crawl space in Midwest City, Oklahoma? At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we have an unparalleled level of experience that we can use to help you address all issues related to your crawl space.
Our technicians have won a wide variety of awards for the quality of the services that we offer, and we are properly vetted by industry organizations and insured. Our goal is to help you address all of your crawl space concerns as quickly as possible to prevent future problems from developing. Learn more about the services that we offer below, and give us a call today to schedule an appointment with a member of our team.
How To Spot Crawl Space Issues
Crawl space issues come in many shapes and forms. The exact signs you might spot will depend on the size of your crawl space and the severity of the issue. Some of the most common signs that something might be wrong with your crawl area in Midwest City include:
- You might feel like your floors are bouncing when you walk across them.
- You may feel like your floors are uneven relative to the rest of the building.
- You may spot a few seams or cracks in the sheetrock.
- You may notice that there is wood rot spread in areas of your home.
These are all issues that you may want to address quickly by professionals trained to give thorough inspections of the property. At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we have the training, equipment, and experience necessary to help you repair and stabilize your property. We would love to work with you to help you repair your crawl space area.
How Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC Can Help You in Midwest City
At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we customize all of our repair solutions to meet your needs. That is why we have multiple repair options available. We will take a look at the issue, talk about the benefits of each option, and help you make the right decision for your home. Some of our repair solutions include:
- Pier and Beam System: This is a repair solution that was designed by Professional Engineers, and it is still in use even to this day. We will combine steel-reinforced poured concrete bases, piers, and treated beams to make sure we provide your crawl space with the reinforcements it deserves.
- Stem Wall Repair: If we believe there is something wrong with the crawl space area, there might be something wrong with your stem wall. We would be happy to work with you to repair your stem wall and make sure it provides you with the protection you need.
- Sill Plate Repair: If there are problems with the studs, it could be a sign that something is wrong with the sill plate. We can take a close look at this area and let you know exactly how we can fix it for you.
At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we are always available to help you address concerns related to your crawl space.
The Top Reasons To Work With Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC
At Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC, we would be honored to provide you with the best crawl space repair solutions in Midwest City, Oklahoma. Some of the reasons why you should work with our team include:
- Our co-owner and chief technician have more than 35 years of experience in the field. We can use this expertise to help you.
- We have an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau, which serves as a testament to the quality of the services that we provide.
- We have also won numerous awards from organizations such as Angie’s List and Home Advisor.
- We are locally owned and operated, so we understand the value of providing you with strong customer service.
If you would like to learn more about why we have become one of the top names in the local area, simply reach out to us and give us a call. We would be honored to help you repair your crawl space.
Best Crawl Space Repair Company in Midwest City, OK
Your crawl space is a tremendously important part of your home, and it is critical for you to pay close attention to it. This is not something that you should try to address on your own. If you think something is wrong with your crawl area, look no further than Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, LLC. We have always put the needs of our customers ahead of our own, and are known to be the best crawl space repair company in midwest city. We would be honored to serve you.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our foundation restoration team. Let us help you repair your crawl space. We also offer services like foundation repair, and steel pier foundation repair in Midwest City, OK!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The average crawl space repair cost with OFS, LLC in 2023 is $5,760. However, this cost depends on the size of the home, the extent of damage, and what type of repair/service the house needs. For exact prices, contact Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, a local foundation repair company that services Midwest City, OK, and schedule a free evaluation.
Common signs of foundation-related issues regarding crawl space include:
- “Sloped” or “uneven” floors
- Spongy or bouncy feeling when walking
- Slanted door facings
- Sheetrock cracks on ceilings and on interior walls
- Wood rot
Yes. One of the most common causes of sloped or spongy floors in houses that have crawl spaces occurs when the span between the center beam or center stem wall and the exterior stem wall is too great, and there is either no support or inadequate support between the span. Over time, the floor joists and framing can warp, which can be a cause of sloped or spongy floors.
The most common service foundation repair companies provide to address this issue is the installation of a pier and beam system between the center beam or center stem wall and the exterior stem wall. The pier and beam system our company uses is an engineered approved process that consists of 6x6x10 treated beams. Each treated beam is supported by three concrete block supports or by three steel screw jacks that are placed on approximately 18x18x8 steel reinforced poured concrete bases. In some instances, the concrete block supports or the steel screw jacks are placed on precast concrete bases.
Oklahoma Foundation Solutions (OFS) provides professional foundation repair services in Midwest City, OK. We provide multiple engineer-approved repair options:
- Pier and beam installation to provide structural support
- Stem wall replacement or repair
- Sill plate replacement or repair
All of our crawl space services are engineer-approved. We are a locally owned and operated company with strong customer service in Midwest City, OK.