Professional Steel Pier Foundation Repair Services In Yukon, OK
Have you noticed any issues or problems with your foundation in Yukon, Oklahoma? If so, you need to rely on the right team to help you. We are Oklahoma Foundation Repair Solutions, LLC, and our award-winning team has a tremendous amount of experience and versatility working on both residential and commercial foundations.
Throughout the years, it has been our professional honor to help customers and clients of all shapes and sizes with a variety of issues. Now, we are available to help you as well.
There are several indications that could mean that something is wrong with your foundation. Cracks along brick and mortar on the outside, as well as sheetrock on the inside, are potential signs a repair is needed. Also among the telltale signs are separation gaps around doors and windows and displaced freezeboards/trim boards. Getting it looked at to determine remedies to stabilize the structure is important.
At Oklahoma Foundation Repair Solutions, LLC, we use hydraulically driven steel piers to repair and stabilize your foundation. This is an engineer-approved, durable repair technique that has been in use for many years. Learn more about this repair option below, and contact us today to schedule an appointment with our repair team.
How Does Steel Pier Foundation Repair Work?
Here’s a brief overview of OFS’s engineer-approved, six-step process for installing hydraulically driven steel piers:
- OFS’s five-star rated crew members manually dig with shovels until they reach the bottom of the footing.
- An OFS premium quality steel bracket is placed underneath the footing that sits like a chair.
- With a hydraulic ram, a steel pipe is driven through the bracket until the pipe hits the point of refusal (this is often referred to as bedrock or load-bearing strata).
- The pipe is then welded to the bracket.
- OFS crew members backfill and tamp the dirt that was removed.
- Cracks are sealed in order to aid in the prevention of water intrusion and to provide a cosmetically appealing finish.
The Top Reasons To Use Steel Piers To Repair Your Yukon Foundation
There are several reasons why you should take advantage of these steel piers if you want to repair your Yukon foundation. A few of the reasons why the team at Oklahoma Foundation Repair Solutions, LLC continues to use this technique include:
- Proven Results: This repair technique has simply delivered proven results for many years. Engineers continue to recommend it because it provides you with the results you are looking for. If you are looking for a foundation repair job that will last for decades, this is the option to choose.
- Protect Yourself: Foundation repair is expensive. We understand that you only want it to happen once. When we are done, we will provide you with a lifetime transferable warranty on our hydraulically driven steel piers because of how effective they are. If you want a foundation that will last for generations, count on this repair technique.
- Consistent Results: Finally, we also recommend this repair technique because it delivers consistent results. No matter what type of property you have, there is a good chance that this repair technique is the best option for you. We always have award-winning technicians and inspectors standing by to make sure you get the results you deserve.
If you would like to learn more about why this technique has become so effective, reach out to you today. It would be our pleasure to help you with all of your foundation repair needs in Yukon.
The Biggest Reasons To Work With Oklahoma Foundation Repair Solutions, LLC
There are numerous reasons why you should partner with our team if you are looking for help with your foundation. Some of the top advantages include:
- We are one of the most experienced companies in the local area. For more than 35 years, we have been serving residential and commercial clients. Now, we can help you as well.
- We provide a wide variety of services. Our goal is to take care of all of your repair needs in one fell swoop. We will come and take a look at your property, let you know what has to happen and provide you with a detailed plan.
- Our customer service team always puts your needs first. If you have questions or concerns, we are here to answer them. We will keep you updated every step of the way as the repair process unfolds.
- We stay up-to-date on the latest advances in our industry because we want to follow the best practices in our field. We always bring the best equipment to every repair job, and that includes yours.
It is this proven strategy that has made us one of the most popular repair teams in Yukon. If you would like us to work on your foundation, give us a call today.
Best Steel Pier Foundation Repair Company In Yukon, OK
If you want to get the most out of your repair job, you need to use our hydraulically driven steel piers. It is a proven repair job that has worked countless times in Yukon, and we can use it to help you as well.
We are Oklahoma Foundation Repair Solutions, LLC, the best steel pier foundation repair company in Yukon, OK. We take the time to answer all of your questions and concerns before we get started. A member of our team is always standing by to assist you, so do not wait! You need to get your foundation repaired as quickly as possible. We also offer additional services like foundation repair, crawl space repair, stem wall repair and pier and beam repair in Yukon, OK! Give us a call today or schedule an appointment with a member of our team.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The average foundation repair cost with OFS, LLC in 2023 is $5,760. However, this cost depends on the size of the home, the extent of damage, and the number of piers the house needs. For exact prices, contact Oklahoma Foundation Solutions, a foundation repair company that services Yukon, OK, and schedule a free evaluation.
Oklahoma Foundation Solutions is the foundation repair company of choice for Yukon, OK homeowners. Led by a chief technician with over thirty years of foundation repair experience, we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), countless five-star reviews across multiple platforms, and have received numerous awards for our exceptional service. We at OFS provide the best steel pier foundation repairs in Yukon, OK. Backed by a lifetime transferable warranty, our steel piers stabilize foundations and provide Yukon, OK homeowners with peace of mind.
Yes. At OFS, our hydraulically driven steel piers are driven deep to load-bearing strata and stabilize foundations.